Microsoft and Rare has today announced Kinect Sports Rivals: Preseason. This free trial of the game will be launching alongside Xbox One on November 22nd and will primarily feature the popular wake racing sport. There will even be a Kinect Sports Rivals Hub available for download to keep track of your stats and rewards. A full list of features include…
- Download the free trial experience anytime from Nov. 22 thru Nov. 30 and start earning points to unlock the special “Founder” player title, an exclusive “Kinect Sports Rivals” wetsuit and a “Kinect Sports Rivals” wake racer to commemorate the launch of Xbox One.
- Players will compete against familiar faces – including a fully digital version of me and my good friend AceyBongos who will step in as tough competition.
- New monthly challenges with unique objectives and rewards will become available within the “Kinect Sports Rivals” Hub – some will be personal, some will be co-op, and some will pit nation against nation in a global battle for international fame. Each challenge will deliver its own exclusive rewards that will carry over to the full game when it launches next spring.
- Complete every player challenge given and expand the fun by racing against a friend in the same room in split screen mode.
- Enjoy an all-new track by rising musical group Youngblood Hawke. They recorded “Collide” just for “Kinect Sports Rivals.”
For additional information, visit Major Nelson’s blog. The full Kinect Sports Rivals game will be releasing in Spring of next year.