Recently, I began a new playthrough of the Xbox LIVE Arcade version of Banjo-Tooie following my recent completion of Banjo-Tooie. While playing through the game, I’ve noticed many cameos of Jet Force Gemini throughout my adventure to avenge Bottles. Of course I’ve known they were there through previous playthroughs, but I never quite acknowledged just how many there were! Let’s take a look at these cameos…
1. The first cameo is in Bottles’ house. If you go to Goggles’ room, then there is a large poster of Juno hanging up on his wall.
2. The second cameo is also located within Bottles’ house in Speccy’s room. There there is also a poster on his wall, this time of Vela, posing with a Tri-Rocket Launcher in-hand.
3. The third cameo is the most difficult one to notice as well easy to miss. In the Mayahem Temple world, you’ll battle against an evil totem god named Targitzan. One of the ‘sections’ of Targitzan himself resembles the head of Jet Force Gemini’s peaceful Tribals.
4. A fourth cameo is present in Grunty’s Industries, specifically in the Worker’s Quarters. Here, located on a refrigerator, is the Jet Force Gemini logo.
5. One last cameo is also within the same Worker’s Quarters in Grunty’s Industries. There you will find another poster of Vela equipped with a Tri-Rocket Launcher, albeit in a different pose.
So there you have it! That’s the only cameos I can think of that Jet Force Gemini has in Banjo-Tooie. Perhaps it isn’t a significant amount, but it’s certainly more than I had believed there to be! If there is any I missed, be sure and let me know in the comments!